Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
8000 S. Arizona Grand Parkway
Phoenix, AZ 85044
Current Job Openings
- Check and maintain proper set-up and cleanliness of service station before, during, and after shift
- Greets guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explains all specials and/or promotion.
- Record the guests orders, up-selling when applicable
- Requires memorization of entire available drink selection menu
- Inputs orders into point of sale system to inform bartender and/or kitchen an order was placed.
- Retrieve order from the kitchen, confirm accuracy, and deliver food/beverages to guest with appropriate condiments.
- Abide by all state, federal, and resort liquor regulations.
- Replenishes beverages as requested, frequently checking back with guest to inquire about satisfaction
- Presents the guest with the check promptly, thanking them and inviting them to return.
- Other supportive functions as determined by Oasis management or the General Manager.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Experience: 2 years high-volume serving experience preferred
Certificates or Licenses: Maricopa County Food Service Worker card/certification and Arizona Title IV Alcohol certification
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic food and beverage preparations, including service of alcoholic beverages
- Knowledge of service ware and menu items
- Ability to remember, recite and promote a variety of menu items
- Ability to transport large trays of drinks, weighing up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to operate a Micros touch screen and follow point of sale procedures to pre-check an order and close out a check
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to memorize and perform Resort Standards, AAA Diamond standards, and Mystery shopper standards
- Behaves ethically
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language to communicate with other employees and guests
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review)
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
744 Room Resort
About Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa puts you in the midst of one of Phoenix, Arizona’s most naturally beautiful places. The region’s only AAA Four-Diamond, all-suite hotel is ideally situated on the doorstep of 17,000 acres of South Mountain Preserve, the largest municipal park in the world and the most visited hiking destination in the state. Arizona Grand Resort & Spa serves up stunning perspectives and unique Southwestern touches that make your visit to Phoenix feel naturally grand.
Whether attending an event, making a quick getaway, or taking the annual family vacation, you’ll be warmly welcomed and well cared for at our luxury hotel in Phoenix, Arizona.
About the Company
Family-owned and family-built, Marc & Rose is an eclectic collection of iconic resorts and hidden gems — each a tribute to place-based sensuality and playful improvisation. Born of an irreverent spirit and a passion for hard work, our collection makes its home across the American West. It embodies the sounds, smells, and colors of iconic landscapes – and it doesn’t come to life without the human heart.
Our passionate team breathes new life into familiar places, imagines original spaces into being, and practices the art of welcome. We consider hospitality an essential part of being human. But it is also a calling — a creative and professional pursuit that requires curiosity, care, and grit. Because the heartbeat of genuine hospitality is always, first and foremost, you.
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arizona Grand Resort & Spa complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.