The Scott Resort & Spa
4925 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Come join the team at La Vidorra, one of THE top spas in Scottsdale located at the beautiful and newly renovated The Scott Resort & Spa!
Compensation: 16.00 + incentives
Summary of Position:
The Spa Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all guests to The Scott Spa and Salon, La Vidorra, are greeted in a warm, welcoming, friendly and professional manner.
The Spa Coordinator will check the guests in and out for treatments, ensure excellent communication with Spa service providers, and assist with retail sales.
- Answer phones, greet guests and respond to questions and requests in a kind, knowledgeable, friendly and professional manner.
- Check in guest for spa treatments and touring them around the facility
- Book any walk-in appointments as well as incoming calls; up-sell/promote services to enhance guest spa experience
- Assist guests with questions about retail products
- Inform guests of additional services provided and any specials being offered.
- Clean area as needed (emptying waste baskets, dusting, replenishing supplies, etc)
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Spa Manager or Spa Supervisor; provide support to service providers as needed
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required
Experience: 1+ year receptionist/coordinator/customer service
experience required, spa / salon experience highly preferred
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Individuals must possess and demonstrate the ability to sincerely and enthusiastically interact with all guests, internal and external, effectively with tact
and diplomacy in line with our HEARTfelt Experience…Beyond Expectations.
- Knowledge of all spa and salon services, packages, software and billing procedures
- Knowledge of all opening and closing procedures
- Ability to sit for long periods
- Ability to stand, stoop, and reach on a continuous basis
- Must be highly organized
- Behaves ethically and honestly
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens and engages in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review)
Attendance as scheduled is a critical element in all positions at The Scott Resort & Spa.
The Scott Resort & Spa’s leaders and team members believe each guest should be treated with respect and professionalism. We create Genuine experience, enticing our guests to return again and again. In order to be successful at The Scott, team members must share both our vision and our values. This includes possessing and demonstrating a high level of courtesy and respect for both internal and external guests. Our forward thinking, fun, friendly, engaging and enthusiastic team members treat every guest as if they were our only guest. A true customer focus is essential to success with our property.
The Scott Resort & Spa
204 Room Resort
The Scott is a vibrant, Mission style boutique resort in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. Bringing together the colors and comforts of old Havana, and the elegant geometry of The Bauhaus, the hotel offers a lush oasis retreat to the middle of the Sonoran Desert with 204 guest rooms and suites and two pools – a sand-bottom swimming pool perfect for families, the main lagoon pool with private cabanas and a pool bar. The Scott features the signature restaurant and bar, The Canal Club, specializing in modern Caribbean-American cuisine and offering a studious wine list and cinema-inspired craft cocktails. The full-service spa, La Vidorra, features six luxurious treatment rooms, providing a range of massage and facial treatments. The Scott has more than 14,500 square feet of indoor meeting space, in addition to ample outdoor event space.
About the Company
Family-owned and family-built, Marc & Rose is an eclectic collection of iconic resorts and hidden gems — each a tribute to place-based sensuality and playful improvisation. Born of an irreverent spirit and a passion for hard work, our collection makes its home across the American West. It embodies the sounds, smells, and colors of iconic landscapes – and it doesn’t come to life without the human heart.
Our passionate team breathes new life into familiar places, imagines original spaces into being, and practices the art of welcome. We consider hospitality an essential part of being human. But it is also a calling — a creative and professional pursuit that requires curiosity, care, and grit. Because the heartbeat of genuine hospitality is always, first and foremost, you.
The Scott Resort & Spa provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Scott Resort & Spa complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.