Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
8000 S. Arizona Grand Parkway
Phoenix, AZ 85044
Current Job Openings
- Public Space Attendant - Oasis Waterpark
- Sales Manager
- Golf Outside Service (HPR)
- Reservations Sales Agent
- Golf Spray Technician
- Reservations Sales Agent
- Banquet Set-Up (AM)
- Banquet Set-Up (PM)
- Security Officer / EMT
- Lead Line Cook - Lobby Grill
- Line Cook 3 - Lobby Grill
- Administrative Assistant / Dispatcher
*This position is a safety-sensitive position. Under the law, safety-sensitive positions are defined as positions where the employee operates, repairs, maintains or monitors the performance or operation of a motor vehicle, equipment, machinery, or power tools. Safety-sensitive positions may also include jobs where the tasks or duties required of the employee could affect the safety or health of the employee performing the task or others.
Summary of Position:
The Sales Manager is responsible for the acquisition of group business of 10 – 40 rooms peak night for both the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa and The Scott Resort & Spa under Marc & Rose Hospitality. Specific market emphasis and/or territory assignment will be determined based on industry experience. This position is located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Meet or exceed your revenue goals as specified in the group sales goal & incentive document
- Solicit potential prospects daily and follow all strategies given by DOS, VP and/or EVP.
- Use and exhibit proficiency with sales management documents, tools, & systems.
- Determine quality of business: prospect, qualified prospect, best potential.
- Follow through on all leads within 24 hours of receiving
- Meet and conduct all site inspections on property
- Update accounts and most current lead source.
- Update all accounts with current Presidents, CEOs, and VPs of Sales & Marketing for direct mail campaigns.
- Always maintain continuous communication between all internal departments and the customer.
- Keep all detailed notes within Salesforce and execute written agreements with all vendors and customers.
- Business travel to domestic destinations may be required
- Prospects and qualifies new group clientele from all available resources.
- Ability to perform all essential functions within two weeks of employment
- Other tasks as assigned by the Director of Sales, VP of Sales & Event Management or Executive Vice President.
Education: High School Diploma required, college degree preferred.
Experience: 1-3 years of hospitality or equivalent industry selling experience preferred.
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Salesforce, and Windows operating system
- Skilled in sales presentations and utilizing digital sales tools and Presentations, other collateral
- Ability to manage details effectively
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Skilled at verbal and written communication
- Ability to maintain a professional image in tough situations
- Ability to learn and demonstrate the Resort’s service standards, AAA Diamond standards, and mystery shopper standards
- Behaves ethically
- Organized: Maintain a neat, organized workspace, maintaining important documents pertinent to job
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review)
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
744 Room Resort
About Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa puts you in the midst of one of Phoenix, Arizona’s most naturally beautiful places. The region’s only AAA Four-Diamond, all-suite hotel is ideally situated on the doorstep of 17,000 acres of South Mountain Preserve, the largest municipal park in the world and the most visited hiking destination in the state. Arizona Grand Resort & Spa serves up stunning perspectives and unique Southwestern touches that make your visit to Phoenix feel naturally grand.
Whether attending an event, making a quick getaway, or taking the annual family vacation, you’ll be warmly welcomed and well cared for at our luxury hotel in Phoenix, Arizona.
About the Company
Family-owned and family-built, Marc & Rose is an eclectic collection of iconic resorts and hidden gems — each a tribute to place-based sensuality and playful improvisation. Born of an irreverent spirit and a passion for hard work, our collection makes its home across the American West. It embodies the sounds, smells, and colors of iconic landscapes – and it doesn’t come to life without the human heart.
Our passionate team breathes new life into familiar places, imagines original spaces into being, and practices the art of welcome. We consider hospitality an essential part of being human. But it is also a calling — a creative and professional pursuit that requires curiosity, care, and grit. Because the heartbeat of genuine hospitality is always, first and foremost, you.
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arizona Grand Resort & Spa complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.