The Scott Resort & Spa
4925 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Cleanliness is THE most important thing to guests and you can help us exceed their expectations! Full time, days and weekends, great working environment and benefits!
*** $250 HIRING BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS IF HIRED BY 4/30/2023 ***
Summary of Position:
The Spa Attendant is responsible for assuring cleanliness; fresh laundry is available all day, every day at La Vidorra Spa. The spa lobby, guest restrooms/showers, walkways, seating/waiting areas, as well as assisting the Spa Director in keeping with resort standards of quality. Must be able to work AM shifts, as well as weekend AM shifts.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Moves throughout the spa with ease and grace collecting used laundry without distracting guests or team members.
- Responsible for retrieval and delivery of linens to and from the resort laundry facility
- Operation of laundry machines
- Loading and unloading of linen into washer/dryer and washing according to procedures
- Responsible for folding towels and linens
- Refilling and upkeep of all towel/linen storage
- Responsible for maintaining stock and supplies throughout the facility including but not limited to guest amenities, tissues, towels, and cups.
- Responsible for overall facility cleanliness including but not limited to linen hampers, trash receptacles, and restroom vanities.
- Attention to detail is a must
- The ability to graciously respond to guests requests and create a HEATfelt Experience BEyond Expectations.
Experience: Minimum 1 year of Spa Attendant/Room cleaning experience preferred; will train
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head to perform cleaning tasks and work in confined spaces
- Ability to communicate effectively with other associates as well as guests
- Ability to follow directions and meet deadlines including the thorough cleaning of a minimum of 16 rooms as specified by management
- Ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as labels and instructions and basic guest requests
- Behaves ethically
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, general knowledge of the English language required
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review)
Attendance as scheduled is a critical element in all positions at The Scott Resort and Spa.
The Scott Resort & Spa leaders and team members believe each guest should be treated with respect and professionalism. We create memorable experiences, inviting our guests to return. In order to be successful at The Scott, team members must share both our vision and our values. This includes possessing and demonstrating a high level of courtesy and respect for both internal and external guests. Our fun, friendly and HEARTfelt employees treat every guest as if they were our only guest. A true customer focus is essential to success with our property.
The Scott Resort & Spa
204 Room Resort
The Scott is a vibrant, Mission style boutique resort in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. Bringing together the colors and comforts of old Havana, and the elegant geometry of The Bauhaus, the hotel offers a lush oasis retreat to the middle of the Sonoran Desert with 204 guest rooms and suites and two pools – a sand-bottom swimming pool perfect for families, the main lagoon pool with private cabanas and a pool bar. The Scott features the signature restaurant and bar, The Canal Club, specializing in modern Caribbean-American cuisine and offering a studious wine list and cinema-inspired craft cocktails. The full-service spa, La Vidorra, features six luxurious treatment rooms, providing a range of massage and facial treatments. The Scott has more than 14,500 square feet of indoor meeting space, in addition to ample outdoor event space.
About the Company
Family-owned and family-built, Marc & Rose is an eclectic collection of iconic resorts and hidden gems — each a tribute to place-based sensuality and playful improvisation. Born of an irreverent spirit and a passion for hard work, our collection makes its home across the American West. It embodies the sounds, smells, and colors of iconic landscapes – and it doesn’t come to life without the human heart.
Our passionate team breathes new life into familiar places, imagines original spaces into being, and practices the art of welcome. We consider hospitality an essential part of being human. But it is also a calling — a creative and professional pursuit that requires curiosity, care, and grit. Because the heartbeat of genuine hospitality is always, first and foremost, you.
The Scott Resort & Spa provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Scott Resort & Spa complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.