Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
8000 S. Arizona Grand Parkway
Phoenix, AZ 85044
Current Job Openings
- Public Space Attendant - Oasis Waterpark
- Sales Manager
- Public Space Attendant - Aunt Chilada’s
- Reservations Sales Agent
- Reservations Sales Agent
- Golf Spray Technician
- Banquet Cook 1
- Banquet Stewarding Supervisor
- Banquet Dishwasher / Steward
- Cook - Oasis
- Line Cook 1 - Lobby Grill
- Bilingual People & Culture Coordinator
Nestled at the base of America’s largest urban park and wilderness preserve, Arizona’s only AAA Four Diamond all-suite resort features spacious one and two-bedroom suites. Whether meeting with colleagues or vacationing with friends, gracious service, creative culinary delights and unique recreation.
Summary of Position:
The People & Culture Coordinator will be responsible for providing P&C front desk coverage, benefits administration, and other administrative duties, as assigned, to support the P&C Department and the Resort.
*People & Culture department formally known as Human Resources department*
- Assist Associates and guests with general P&C inquiries.
- Perform various administrative duties including answering all incoming calls within three rings, order office supplies and shoes for team members, assist with distributing paychecks, help with employment verifications, and filing.
- Manage the Resort Trip Reduction Program including distributing bus passes, track alternate mode user program, participate in monthly webinars, promote TRP program monthly throughout the Resort.
- Prepare, manage, and distribute birthday/anniversary cards on a timely basis.
- Coordinate benefit bills, including monthly reconciliation, mail required notices and track benefits.
- Assist the with all aspects of the employment onboarding process including new hire paperwork, verifying employment eligibility, creating ID cards and associate name badges.
- Comply with the Arizona Grand Resort HEARTfelt culture (Vision, Values & Standards) of conduct as set forth in the resort communications.
- Assist with other P&C responsibilities as directed by the Director of People & Culture and P&C Team.
Education: High School Diploma preferred.
Experience: One year of Human Resources experience required and previous Benefits Administration experience preferred.
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Able to communicate, speak and write in both English and Spanish.
- Able to sit for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to work in a timely and efficient manner in order to ensure the completion of all responsibilities.
- Excellent facilitation skills to assist with new hire paperwork.
- Able to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Assist with special projects when needed.
- Able to manage details effectively.
- Able to maintain a professional image in challenging situations.
- Behaves ethically.
- Organized: Maintain a neat, organized workspace, maintaining important documents pertinent to job.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing in both English and Spanish.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four-diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review).
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
744 Room Resort
About Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa puts you in the midst of one of Phoenix, Arizona’s most naturally beautiful places. The region’s only AAA Four-Diamond, all-suite hotel is ideally situated on the doorstep of 17,000 acres of South Mountain Preserve, the largest municipal park in the world and the most visited hiking destination in the state. Arizona Grand Resort & Spa serves up stunning perspectives and unique Southwestern touches that make your visit to Phoenix feel naturally grand.
Whether attending an event, making a quick getaway, or taking the annual family vacation, you’ll be warmly welcomed and well cared for at our luxury hotel in Phoenix, Arizona.
About the Company
Family-owned and family-built, Marc & Rose is an eclectic collection of iconic resorts and hidden gems — each a tribute to place-based sensuality and playful improvisation. Born of an irreverent spirit and a passion for hard work, our collection makes its home across the American West. It embodies the sounds, smells, and colors of iconic landscapes – and it doesn’t come to life without the human heart.
Our passionate team breathes new life into familiar places, imagines original spaces into being, and practices the art of welcome. We consider hospitality an essential part of being human. But it is also a calling — a creative and professional pursuit that requires curiosity, care, and grit. Because the heartbeat of genuine hospitality is always, first and foremost, you.
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arizona Grand Resort & Spa complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.