Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
8000 S. Arizona Grand Parkway
Phoenix, AZ 85044
Current Job Openings
- Public Space Attendant - Oasis Waterpark
- Sales Manager
- Public Space Attendant - Aunt Chilada’s
- Reservations Sales Agent
- Reservations Sales Agent
- Golf Spray Technician
- Banquet Cook 1
- Banquet Stewarding Supervisor
- Banquet Dishwasher / Steward
- Cook - Oasis
- Line Cook 1 - Lobby Grill
- Bilingual People & Culture Coordinator
Summary of Position:
Assist Golf Course Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent in providing a quality golf product to internal and external guests.
- Inspect Golf Course for quality and condition, report challenges to supervisor.
- Report to supervisor status of works in progress.
- Ensure completion of all work assignments by greenskeepers.
- Perform general golf course maintenance activities as required.
- Translate verbal and written communications.
- Participate in company and/or department training meetings.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent.
- In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform combination of supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Assist with applications of chemicals on course
- Assist with special course projects
- Perform repairs and maintenance to irrigation system.
- Monitor maintenance crew on weekends or as needed.
- Assist fellow team members as needed.
- Education:Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. High School diploma preferred.
- Experience:Golf Course Maintenance. At least 2+ years of supervisory experience.
- Certificates or Licenses: Certified Applicators License
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to understand and communicate repair challenges.
- Ability to lift heavy items (20-100 lbs).
- Knowledge of equipment and tools used in golf course maintenance.
- Ability to use equipment and tools used in golf course maintenance.
- Ability walk, stand, bend kneel for long periods.
- Ability to work in a harsh environment.
- Ability to push/pull heavy objects (20-100 lbs).
- Ability to walk long distances.
- Ability to work alone with limited supervision.
- Behaves ethically
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively reading and writing, using the English language
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review)
*This position is a safety-sensitive position. Under the law, safety-sensitive positions are defined as positions where the employee operates, repairs, maintains or monitors the performance or operation of a motor vehicle, equipment, machinery, or power tools. Safety-sensitive positions may also include jobs where the tasks or duties required of the employee could affect the safety or health of the employee performing the task or others.
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
744 Room Resort
About Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa puts you in the midst of one of Phoenix, Arizona’s most naturally beautiful places. The region’s only AAA Four-Diamond, all-suite hotel is ideally situated on the doorstep of 17,000 acres of South Mountain Preserve, the largest municipal park in the world and the most visited hiking destination in the state. Arizona Grand Resort & Spa serves up stunning perspectives and unique Southwestern touches that make your visit to Phoenix feel naturally grand.
Whether attending an event, making a quick getaway, or taking the annual family vacation, you’ll be warmly welcomed and well cared for at our luxury hotel in Phoenix, Arizona.
About the Company
Family-owned and family-built, Marc & Rose is an eclectic collection of iconic resorts and hidden gems — each a tribute to place-based sensuality and playful improvisation. Born of an irreverent spirit and a passion for hard work, our collection makes its home across the American West. It embodies the sounds, smells, and colors of iconic landscapes – and it doesn’t come to life without the human heart.
Our passionate team breathes new life into familiar places, imagines original spaces into being, and practices the art of welcome. We consider hospitality an essential part of being human. But it is also a calling — a creative and professional pursuit that requires curiosity, care, and grit. Because the heartbeat of genuine hospitality is always, first and foremost, you.
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arizona Grand Resort & Spa complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.